Downloadable Forms/Applications

Forms and Applications:

Demolition Permit Application: Required if the applicant is demolishing a structure over 500 square feet.   Demolition permits are not required for structures used for agricultural purposes.

Driveway Permit Application: Permits are necessary for any new driveway or improvements to private driveways and entrances within the Township road right-of-way.

Electrical/Mechanical Permit Application: Required when only electrical work is being performed (no other work that requires a permit, i.e. new service panel, etc.).

Fireworks Permit Application: A permit is required for the discharge/display of fireworks.

Grading Permit: Required by the Township when you are disturbing or altering the ground and/or water runoff from the site. Grading plans and erosion and sedimentation control plans need to be submitted to the Township with this application for review and approval before any earthwork can begin. Any project proposing less than 1,000 square feet of impervious surface and disturbing soil will need a Grading Permit.

No-Impact Home-Based Business:  A business or commercial activity administered or conducted as an accessory use which is clearly secondary to the use as a residential dwelling and which involves no customer, client or patient traffic, whether vehicular or pedestrian, pickup, delivery or removal functions to or from the premises, in excess of those normally associated with residential use.

Rezoning/Zoning Amendment Application: For consideration of a Zoning Amendment Request.

Road Occupancy/Sidewalk Permit: A permit is necessary for work to be done in any township road or right-of-way including piping, poles, cable, etc.

SALDO Application:  For consideration of a Subdivision or Land Development Plan.

SALDO Modification/Waiver Request Application: For consideration of a Modification of the SALDO.

Schedule of Fees, CCIS:  Fees for building permits, plan reviews, and inspection.

Schedule of Fees, Manor Township for permits, Major Land Disturbance Projects, and SALDO projects.

Sign Permit Application: A sign permit is required to erect a sign within the Township, including a business sign; identification (individual, organization, agency, institution, facility) sign, a billboard, and a home occupation sign . An application needs to be completed for review and approval.  Required Section 425-44:Signs of the Manor Township Zoning Ordinance.

Storm Water Management Application, Minor Project:  Required for the use of land on an existing lot of record, including subdivided lots or land developments approved under a Major Land Disturbance Activity, provided that the use is not within a floodplain area, no diversion or piping of any natural or man-made water course or existing drainage pattern is involved, the use creates impervious areas of more than 1,000 sq. ft. and less than 5,000 sq. ft. or involves the removal of ground cover, grading, filling, or excavation of an area less than 5,000 sq. ft., the use does not require the submission of a subdivision or land development plan, any use of the land which in the opinion of the Township represents minimal ground disturbance or impact to the environment.

Storm Water Management Application, Major Project: Required for any use requiring the submission of a subdivision or land development plan, any land disturbance not defined as a minor land disturbance activity or deemed to qualify as a minor land disturbance activity by the Township, any use involving the diversion or piping of any natural or man-made watercourse or existing drainage pattern, and/or any use involving the installation of ground cover, grading, filing, excavation, or disturbance of woodland in excess of one (1) acre except for the use of land for agricultural plowing and tilling and the science of forestry when operated in accordance with approved conservation and erosion control practices.

Zoning Hearing Board, Special Exception Application: Required for a Special Exception hearing.

Zoning Hearing Board, Variance Application:  Required for a Variance hearing.

Zoning Permit /Building Permit Application: A Zoning and/or Building Permit must be obtained before beginning any construction within the Township.  If a new home (or the addition of a bedroom to an existing home with on lot-sewage) is proposed,  the applicant must provide an on-lot sewage permit issued by the Township Sewage Enforcement Officer (David Lockard, 653-1008) or a sewer permit from a public sewer authority (LASA).