As the situation with the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Pandemic continues to unfold, rest assured that our community leadership continues to make provision to ensure continuity of services to residents and visitors, in addition to ensuring we are following guidance provided to ensure the safety and security of all those within our community. Below are links to resources for factual, current information from the local level to a global scale. The situation remains very fluid but the recommendations for prevention have remained consistent. They are listed below. Our offices remain open 8-4:30 Monday-Friday, as well as via phone at 717-397-4769 and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM VISITING OUR OFFICES IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY DISPLAYING ANY SYMPTOMS OF THE VIRUS, INCLUDING FEVER OR COUGH, OR HAVE BEEN IN THE PRESENCE OF ANYONE WITH SUCH SYMPTOMS.
Police and emergency services remain ready and continue patrolling the Township. But should you have a non-emergency related matter that can be handled by phone, please call 717-299-5231.
Thank you for your patience as we work through necessary changes and continue to provide leadership to the public.
- Cover coughs or sneezes with your elbow. Do not use your hands!
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Clean surfaces frequently, including countertops, light switches, cell phones, remotes, and other frequently touched items.
- Contain: if you are sick, stay home until you are feeling better.
- In addition, it is recommended that Pennsylvanians take time to prepare now for an emergency that could occur. View the PA Emergency Preparedness Guide.
Penn Manor School District – https://www.pennmanor.net
Lancaster county Emergency Management – https://www.lancema.us/
PA Department of Health – https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx
PA Emergency Management Agency – https://www.pema.pa.gov/Pages/AlertDetails.aspx
Center for Disease Prevention – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html
World Health Organization – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports/